Experience the French “Joie de Vivre” (Joy of Life) with the Lone Star Ski and Adventure Club as we travel to Chamonix, France!
Chamonix is a pedestrian village with a special “old world” look, which is at the foot of Mont Blanc. Surrounded by some of the most spectacular mountains in the world, the village has a variety of activities for travelers. Four (4) ski areas are a short distance from town, including the Aiguille du Midi, which has one of the highest cable cars in the world. All of the ski areas are connected by bus and train, which can be accessed by non-skiers as well as skiers. Courmayeur, Italy is near Chamonix as well as Verbier, Switzerland.
For non-skiers, a variety of optional excursions will be available, including a wine tour around Lake Geneva. To top it all off, we will enjoy outstanding French food and wine, including some regional wines unique to the area.
Flight Information (10 Seats): (may be subject to change)
31 JAN. DL 2800 DFW / ATL 1:15PM – 5:03PM
31 JAN. DL 134 ATL / AMS 6:24PM – 8:00AM
01 FEB. KL 1929 AMS / GVA 12:25PM – 1:55PM
08 FEB. KL 1928 GVA / AMS 11:50AM – 1:35PM
08 FEB. DL 139 AMS / DTW 3:20PM – 6:12PM
08 FEB. DL 1862 DTW / DFW 8:13PM – 10:27PM
Tour Pricing and Information:
Tour Cost per person is $2,628.00 for Standard Package with double occupancy and $3,374.00 for single occupancy. Holidaze is offering a Land-Only Price which includes Ground Transportation at $1,810.00 and a Single Supplement Land-Only Price including Ground at $2,544.00. A Lodging and Activities only price has been requested.
Included in the Standard Package:
- Round trip air transportation between Dallas and Geneva via Delta/KLM
- Round trip transfers between Geneva Airport and Chamonix in private motor coach
- 7-nights accommodations in Chamonix at the 4 Star Hotel La Folie Douce
- Full hot and cold breakfast buffet daily with daily 4-course dinner each evening
- Arrival day welcome drink and resort orientation reception before dinner.
- Gala TSC party night at La Folie Douce or other location TBD
- Porterage of one piece of luggage per person at all hotels.
- Optional tour program.
- Passport cases and luggage tags.
- TSC/Holidaze credential for Chamonix activities.
- Special Holidaze/TSC Pin
For more information, contact Elizabeth Lutton, Trip Director at 682-365-6213 or email: email@example.com.
Register / See Who Is Going